Communication Technician – Journey Level
South Feather Water and Power Agency (SFWPA) is filling a Communication Technician, Journey Level position. The Communication Technician installs, operates and maintains data acquisition and control (SCADA), radio telemetry, microwave radio and mobile radio equipment.
Open until filled
- High school diploma or the equivalency thereof.
- Completion of a recognized three-year apprenticeship program, or equivalent college courses or military
- Five years of experience in the maintenance and operation of communications and control equipment.
- FCC First Class radio telephone license, FCC Second Class radio telephone license, or FCC General Radio
- Valid California drivers license and satisfactory driving record.
Basic Work Hours: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Wage Range: $47.25 to $64.74Home » Jobs & RFPs » Communication Technician – Journey Level