Hydro Roving Operator, Journey Level
General Job Description
Under the direction of the Operations Foreman and Power Division Manager:
- operates and performs minor routine maintenance of hydroelectric powerhouses, reservoirs, diversions, intakes, tunnels, canals, and miscellaneous equipment and facilities;
- performs a wide variety of skilled and semi-skilled manual and automated tasks;
- trains, or assists in training of subordinates.
- High school diploma or the equivalency thereof.
- Completion of recognized apprenticeship program for hydroelectric system operators.
- Valid California driver license and satisfactory driving record.
Home » Jobs & RFPs » Hydro Roving Operator, Journey Level